13 December 2012

First One Out Is The First One Hit

Mount McKinley, or Denali, in Alaska is the hi...

As this is the first blog post of my very own, I should thank Normi at http://heartboxx.blogspot.com for motivating me to finally share my exploits with the world.  Whether the world wants to know or not is something to not ever be contemplated at a later time.  I will keep this first post short.

Geographic center of the contiguous United Sta...In the first six years of my life I was lucky enough to see more than most people ever get to see in their entire life.  Because my father was a badass at his job he was requested to live in four different states by the time I was six before finally deciding to stay in Alaska.  Before moving to Alaska we traveled up and down the east coast of the United States by car, Texas, and then made the drive from one coast all the way to the other, up through Canada via Seattle and into Alaska.  Since then I have traveled the US and Canada extensively.  From border to border and ocean to ocean.  Many will say that travel within the US is not really travel, but I suspect they've never experienced it.  Boston to San Francisco is roughly the same distance as Moscow to Lisbon.  I've also had the pleasure to experience Japan and a few countries in southeast Asia.  I plan to see much more before I'm done.  And, I will never be done.  I have already started sharing my more recent sightseeing over at http://heartboxx.blogspot.com and I will continue to share my experience here.  I can't promise it will be good, but it will be mine and you're welcome to spy into my wandering, pointless thoughts with caution.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment